COVID Response Plan:
1. We intend to honor our Lord by obeying His Word in praying for and obeying our Government where it does not conflict with God’s Word (Romans 13:1-4; 1 Timothy 2:1-4; Titus 3:1).
2. We support safety protocols put out by our local health department (and other pertinent agencies) which is made up of qualified professionals charged with the task of promoting public safety. We seek to support them in a godly and accountable way.
3. We encourage you to wear a mask when entering and leaving the church when others are nearer than 6 feet and/or when you cannot maintain the 6 feet social distance for more than a few minutes (i.e. less than 15). Hand sanitizer is available for your convenience as well.
4. We ask you to please social distance around the auditorium while also keeping families and couples together.
5. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have contracted it, we ask that you please self-quarantine from the church for 14 days from the time of your exposure or the beginning of your symptoms.
6. If you are not sure you have COVID but you develop symptoms such as headache, fever, nausea, muscle aches, difficulty breathing, etc., please self quarantine and seek medical help ASAP if necessary.
7. We will continue to take time for extra cleaning and sanitizing procedures as long as necessary.
8. We ask you to join with us praying regularly for the pandemic to end and for lives to be spared.
West Milford Baptist Church – Pastor Richard Woodruff